Leadpages is a drag-and-drop tool that you can use to:
Create a landing page for your webinars, books, courses, along with other products
Set up email opt-in forms that help you grow your list quicker
Deliver ethical bribes that convert fresh site visitors into prospects or clients
Create basic revenue funnels linked to your email service provider
The major selling point of Leadpages is its own simplicity of use.
Who Owns Leadpages?
It is located in Minneapolis in the United States. In 2020, Collins along with the group sold it into Redbrick, a business which retains and possesses a run of digital possessions.
- Leadpages costs $37 per month to the standard version.
- Leadpages Pro costs $79 per month.
- Leadpages Advanced prices $321 per month.
It’s possible to pay a monthly subscription or take out an yearly plan using a discount. According to the Leadpages refund policy, the provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, and you may cancel at any time.
Leadpages Standard is acceptable for most new and tiny businesses that are looking to avoid a large monthly expense. The Pro option is a good pick if you want to accept payments directly in your landing page and need assistance for SMS text campaigns. The Advanced option is more acceptable for larger businesses and includes a 1-on-1 telephone number.
How LeadPages Works.
I didn’t have to use any code to create this page. I managed to alter the look of the page using the fall and fall editor, and I can see how the Leadpages is acting in real-time.
Leadpages also has additional performance beyond landing pages.
- The Leaddigits feature enables webinar hosts to call a phone number. Attendees may text this telephone number and receive a complimentary copy of the speaker notes and presentation.
- The Leadlinks attribute is useful if you use email advertising campaigns to attract customers and registrants to your webinar. If you paste this into a broadcast email, an email subscriber will click on the Leadlink and enroll automatically.
- You can even use Leadpages to make alerts and pop-up bars on parts of your site to attract additional leads or subscribers. Pop-ups, specifically, are an excellent way of developing an email list for the small business.
- You should utilize Leadpages if you’ve got a budget to get a professional landing page instrument. It is going to also help you develop your email list faster and convert more prospects into customers.
- Leadpages can allow you to avoid spending time coding or building landing pages with HTML. It is purpose-built for smaller businesses, bloggers, and more who don’t have time for specialized challenges.
- It is a helpful marketing tool for small businesses.
HOW TO CREATE A LEAD PAGE LANDING PAGE?
- Pick your leadpage
- Use the Drag-and-Drop editor
- Upload your lead magnet
- Create a thankyou page
- Set up an A\B split test
- Publish your leadpage
- Reviw google and lead pages analytics
- Free trial available
- You can create landing pages in minutes
- Actionable analytics
- Capability to choose templates by conversion speed
- Great for anyone who uses Facebook advertisements to grow their email list
- Friendly Drag and Drop editor
- Monthly subscription can put off several
- Lacks some features that more expensive goods like Clickfunnels provide
- It costs extra to upload custom templates
Who are the Competitors and Alternatives of Leadpages?
- Thrieve Themes
Is Leadpages Worth It?
Every blogger must prioritize building an email list, and Leadpages is the perfect instrument for developing that listing. It’s among the most intuitive blogging tools I’ve used this year. Now, I spend less time tinkering with my site or creating landing pages.
I didn’t have to spend much time reading tutorials or speaking to the provider’s support staff. And it is helping me increase subscribers to this site.
I like tools such as this since they allow me to spend more time writing and less time staring in the backend of WordPress.
So yes, for me Leadpages is worth it.
But if you would like more control over the look and texture of your opt-in and landing pages, then you will need to pay extra to upload your own. These are only minor quibbles, and that I haven’t covered what Leadpages can do in this particular review.